06 20 96 05 34
Ref. 9NL - RARE: Spacious 3 bedroom bourgeois apartment, quiet and charming of 110sqm with beautiful heights under ceiling of 4m, idealy located walking distance from the shops and the Croisette.
The entry serves the living-room of 34sqm with fireplace opening onto the south facing terrace, full equipped kitchen, 2 large bedroom, 2 bathroom, toilet, studio with 27m2, attic, garden to set up of 128sqm. Private outdoor parking place in small residence of 5 lots. Electricity and plumbing new.
The charm of the oldest apartment walking steps from the beaches and the Rue d'Antibes ...
Excellent rental profitability also.
- Rooms 4 rooms
- Surface 110 m²
- Heating Radiator, Electric, Individual
- Hot water Hot water tank
- Condition Excellent condition
- Floor Garden level / 2 floors
- Orientation South
- View Garden
- Built in 1875
- Renovation year 2017
- 1 Garden 128 sq m
- 1 Entrance 7 sq m
- 1 Living room/dining area 34 sq m
- 1 Terrace 12 sq m
- 1 Kitchen 9 sq m
- 2 Bedrooms 16 sq m, 12.7 sq m
- 1 Shower room 2.8 sq m
- 1 Lavatory
- 1 Master bedroom 27 sq m
- 1 Outdoor parking
- Double glazing
- Sea port
- 590,000 € fees not included
- 5.932 % tax inclusive buyer's fees
- Buyer's fees35,000 €
- Condominium fees133 € / Month
- View our Fee plans
- No ongoing proceedings